CLICK ON THE PICTURES BELOW 🥳😉
For reasons of images and private lives, we have decided to return to written testimonials from 2019. But…..! The video testimonials don’t stop! If you give your consent, they will simply be outside the public sphere and the internet and I will keep them warm, private, so that I can show them to you during our pre-party meetings.
The interviews are generally done at the end of the evening which seems much more authentic to me. When you launch a video, click outside of it to return to the page.
- LEA AND KEVINLéa and Kevin on September 1 and 2, 2018! What a pleasure to have crossed your path! Thank you a thousand times for trusting me to entrust me with all the artistic management of your wedding and thank you for being as you are, natural, adorable, loving life, smiling… it was fire, it was was beautiful, it was awesome!!!!! See you soon !!
- CHLOE AND VALERIOChloé and Valerio on August 25, 2018. We worked like crazy on the playlist because it was completely personalized on this one. The reason ? 100 Italians, 100 French! The result is that the atmosphere was absolutely exceptional both for the cocktail and for the evening!
- SHIRLEY AND MATHIEUShirley and Mathieu on August 18 and 19, 2018, a lot of emotion especially at the ceremony, Matthieu managed to bring me to tears! Good apart from that nice atmosphere with great people. What happiness! Thank you!
- AUDREY AND ARTHURAudrey and Arthur on July 21 and 22, 2018…. Well, I take back what I said about the testimony of Océane and Nicolas, You are equal!! fire, fire, fire!!!! Text message received today July 26, 2018 online on SR Animation’s pro Facebook page: “Hello Seb! A huge thank you for this day…
- OCEANE AND JONATHANOcéane and Jonathan, without offending my other super newlyweds, I think will win the prize for the atmosphere this year, in competition with Caro and Quentin, hihi otherwise sorry for the testimony but I started my day at 8 a.m. for the finish at 6 a.m. the next day. phew!
- CARO AND QUENTINCaroline and Quentin on June 30 and July 1. What a fiesta, finished at 5:30! Personally, I finished at dawn at 7 a.m. to put away the equipment! For the record Caro and Quentin absolutely wanted to have us for their wedding and doubted that we would come to Lyon. Well no, we answered present for you and it was fire until 7 am!
- JESS AND JULIENJessica and Julien from June 16 to 17, 2018: A party with a lot of atmosphere given the number!! 260 people! Unfortunately, we did not have time to take full advantage of the very busy bride and groom at this wedding. A total success with sax trio and singers at the piano bar. Hugs to you 2.
- WEI ANDJEREMYWei and Jérémy on July 14, 2018, my little mixed Chinese-French couple. A pretty Beijing Girl! Memorable moments with the Caseneuve swimming pool! It was 5 a.m.! Yes! Kisses!
- ALICE AND MATHIEUAlice and Mathieu on June 09, 2018: As you can see, the little one was exhausted, which is why I say that the testimonials are not obvious at the end of the evening but are also the most authentic! In any case, I still came across beautiful people with Alice and Matthieu. A small family as we like them, simple, beautiful, loves! Thanks for that!
- ALINE AND MIKEAline and Mike from May 26 to 27, 2018: First of all sorry for the quality of the video but Aline and Mike gave the testimony afterwards from San Francisco with a phone but so heartily they are so adorable! A successful evening and above all, above all… Americans have a reputation for being adorable and festive… well, it’s confirmed! it flows by itself, we dance, we have fun, eve ...
- FANNY AND ALBANFanny and Alban on May 19 and 20, 2018! How good is this human warmth when we also suffered the rain!! Finally it is always great when the storm is at the rendezvous. Having experienced bad weather several times on weddings, there has always been a magic, something exceptional that cannot be explained. What a setting also very simple and so, so much kindness, on the part of the owners of the place ...
- LEILA AND JEREMYLeila and Rémy on June 23 and 24, 2018: all the time, baby hadn’t been born when we met. It’s crazy to know that he is acting crazy in front of the video today! Thanks to you and your kindness. We had a great party!
- AMANDINE AND CHRISTOPHEOn July 08 and 09, 2017, Christophe and Amandine chose their favorite instrument: the saxophone. it allowed us with Bernard to find a colleague with 35 years of experience. Nice memory, thank you for that! It was great.
- CECILE AND LAURENTCECILE AND LAURENT JULY 07, 2017, the darlings of the start of the season under the new SR Animation brand, with their little family, leaving them made me feel sad. We were a hell of a team and we will remember this Go Pro streak coming back from Plan-de-Cuques…
- LAURENCE AND LAURENTLaurence and Laurent on June 24, 2017, what a pleasure to have met you, 2 warm and authentic people. But yes Laurence see you soon, moreover it is the case this July 19, 2017! The big kiss!
- MARION AND DAMIENMarion and Damien, from August 13 to 14, one of the biggest fiestas of this 2016 season with 2 wonderful people and tears in their eyes the next day, the blues of having to leave them, it was so fantastic. I adore you and kiss you very much. Thank you for making me live this moment at the Moulin de la Récense in Ventabren.
- CELINE AND MORGANFrom August 27 to 28, Céline and Morgan had a big party. We had already started last year with Sabine and M.Antoine and thanks to them we came across this sweet friend and this biker with a big heart! A drone pilot from the family allowed us to take some nice shots, it’s cool!
- SABINE AND FLORIANWhat to say? I have the right, without offending my other adorable newlyweds, to have my favorites this year 2016? Well come on, I’m starting, it’s Sabine and Flo who win the prize! An incredible welcome, we felt with the team that we were part of the family… speaking of family, theirs were fantastic with us, even inviting us to dinner with them, it’s rare ! A crazy atmosph ...
- JULIE AND THOMASJulie and Thomas on June 30, 2016. I do not keep in touch with all my bride and groom because there are naturally affinities that are created. It is clear here that Julie and Thomas are beautiful people with whom I will maintain a certain contact. Your 2 families are wonderful. Big hugs to you both! And see you soon!
- JULIE AND ALEXANDREFrom August 20 to 21, 2 adorable newlyweds celebrated their union and chose SR Animation to accompany them. Thank you both for being the way you are: simple, smart and organized, everything I love. Kisses and see you soon.
- MYLENE AND YANNICKJuly 23, 2016. Mylène and Yannick!! My 2nd Favorites! The rain threatened a little and we ended up with the setting sun at the cocktail party! Magical atmosphere with just 60 guests, the real ones, the authentic ones, wonderful family, an unleashed Yannick, I loved your personality, go crazy crazy! Mylène, thank you for your gentleness, your simplicity, your ability to listen as we were able to sa ...
- SANDRA AND GEORGESSandra and Georges, May 13 and 14, 2017, the appetizer, if I can put it that way, with Sandra and Georges, during the 2017 season, was very positive! Georges told me on the phone that he preferred the piano bar part. It must be said that Bernard assured like crazy for our reunion!
- ANNE CLAIRE AND MANUAnne Claire and Manu, on July 2 and 3, 2016 my 2 Parisian darlings got married in a magnificent estate: the Château du Seuil. We can say that we took advantage of it and Manu took advantage of it as you can see from the testimony. Pure fun and an Anne Claire as sweet as an image. Big kisses lovers and see you soon in Paris! In any case, it was a wonderful evening and adventure with once again my f ...
- ANNABELLE AND PAULAnnabelle and Paul on June 18, 2016, I met 2 incredible people of kindness, emotion and sincerity. Thank you for all of this. Glad to have found Fred d’Artais that you chose because you have a lot of taste too. And Paul makes us all dream with his job, we understand each other! Kisses! Ah yes, a secular ceremony full of emotion! (nostalgia, nostalgia)